- St Peters Church - we value the strong links that our school has with St Peters Church and we are pleased to be part of their wider community. We regularly visit the Church for events and curriculum purposes and they also join us at school for various activities such as singing and Christingle.
- Fairfield Endowed School Trust - the trust has generously donated money to the school on an annual basis and these fund have enabled the school to purchase some fantastic things such as IPads and the Outdoor Classroom.
- Fairfield Infant and Nursery School - this is our natural feeder school and therefore the two schools work very closely together. Over the last few years the schools have jointly hosted Fairfest a community event bringing both schools together with other local partners.
- Buxton Community School - we are one of the natural feeders to Buxton Community school and therefore we have many mutual families in common. Our children enjoy spending time there for events such as sports competitions, science awareness sessions and transition events.
- Derbyshire Police - Our year 5 children are very lucky to work with the Buxton PCSO's (supported by the Derbyshire Police and Crime commissioner) on a weekly basis as they undertake their Mini Police lessons, activities and community work. It is a community project helping children's citizenship and responsibilities as well as teaching the children how to keep our neighborhoods safe.
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust and Nestle Waters - Working together they provide invaluable education about the natural environment and deliver workshops to the children at their local reservoirs to put the theory into practice. They have also supported the school community with Forest Schools by allowing the school to responsibly use their land.
- Peak District National Park and Ambassador Schools - The school have become an ambassador school by working very closely with the Peak District National Park, taking part in Buxton Wild Weeks and carrying out litter picking within the town.
- Tarmac - Have helped to fund the schools outdoor learning area to make this more possible all year round. This has also provided a great space for the wider school community to use. The children have also accessed the local quarry to learn more about our local area in terms of geography, geology and industry.
- Peak Active Sport - They provide sports camps and birthday parties during weekends and school holidays to our school community. The school also uses them to deliver specific sports coaching.
- Derbyshire Music Education Hub - Come into school weekly to teach the children how to read music and play musical instruments such as the Ukulele and Samba Drums.
- The Bingham Trust - Fund charitable purposes in the SK17 area including the relief of poverty, the provision of educational services, the assistance of religious activity for the benefit of the community. The Bingham trust funded the schools book vending machine.
- Synergy Kickboxing - Provide kickboxing lessons, both child and adult, to the local community one evening every week; this provides both exercise and life skills.
- High Peak Schools Sports Partnership - Providing many sporting opportunities for our children, enabling them to compete against their peers in the wider community at at county and regional venues, training for our playground leaders , access to physical literacy and much more.
- Buxton Mountain Rescue - This is the schools charity, the team operate search and rescue missions from its base in Dove Holes and cover approximately 400 square miles across Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire.
- One Stop - Our local store has sponsored internet safety books for our school community and also sponsor our children's sports competition uniform.
- Samantha Wood Theatre Company - Provide the children with singing dancing and theatre lessons, enabling the children to gain confidence when communicating with a wider audience.
- Buxton Opera House - Work with our children several times a year bringing the arts to life, with both drama and musical performances.
- Buxton Civic Association - Own and manage over 200 acres of mature woodland in the Buxton area. They allow our school community to responsibly use their land for Forest School activities.
- Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust - Provide the school community with a range of learning opportunities in the areas of The Peak District geography, Local History and the Water Cycle.
- Brick Corner - A community cafe who also visit school every week to run an afterschool club with our children.
- Buxton Swimming and Fitness Centre - The school access the Centre for the children's statutory swimming lessons but they also come into school to provide workshops/ assemblies to the school community such as drowning prevention.
- Zinc - Supports the school community by providing local services such as the foodbank. They focus on the 'five ways to wellbeing' : be active, take notice, give, connect and keep learning and have networks in place that enable them to make a positive difference.
For all letting enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairfield Endowed CofE Junior School are able to offer our school facilities out to hire for the local community and business. This page shows you all the facilities we have for hire and their relevant charges can be downloaded below.
We offer our school hall, front canopied area, rear playground, community kitchen and toilets for 'Community' hire. There are also clubs and organisation's currently based at the School offering activities such as sports camps, birthday parties and both child and adult kickboxing lessons.
All Governing Body Affiliated Clubs/Organisation's wishing to hire any of the School’s facilities will/may be required to present part/all of the following original information, a copy of which will be kept on file for our records:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Coaching Qualifications (Level 2 or equivalent)
- List of Coaches/Volunteers
- DBS Certifications (If required)
- Risk Assessment
- Method Statement
To book our facilities please fill in the appropriate form above and return to email@example.com